When Data2Data™ is first loaded, the first screen presented (after the initial splash screen) will be the Main Menu. From the main menu, the several options from which you can choose are listed below. Clicking on any of the hyperlinks below will bring you to more detailed documentation about that item.
- File->Choose Source DBMS - Allows you to choose the DBMS type you'll be copying from, and to login to that DBMS and choose data objects to copy
- View->Logs - Allows you to view the various logs generated by
- View->Provider Status - Allows you to determine which providers are installed on your system, and which providers are supported by
the current version of Data2Data™. Also provides links from which you can download uninstalled providers
- Tools->Options - Currently, allows you to purge any or all logs.
- Help->View On-line Help - Loads the documentation you are currently reading
Read the Data2Data™ FAQ